This webinar is geared towards newer advocates working to defend access to quality, affordable health care. Watch the webinar to learn about the latest threats to ACA and Medicaid; advocacy strategies, engagement opportunities, and community mobilization tips; how to connect with current advocacy efforts throughout Illinois; examples of actions you can take TODAY to protect our care; and available advocacy resources and support.
– Stephani Becker, Senior Policy Specialist, Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
– Maxx Boykin, Community Advocacy and Social Justice Manager, AIDS Foundation of Chicago
– Scott Cross, Volunteer Lead, Organizing for America-Springfield
– Daniel Rabbit, Project Manager of Health Policy, Heartland Alliance
– Kathleen Winters, Volunteer, The People’s Agenda-Champaign